New Shielded Tool-Free Jack
The new shielded tool-free jacks from Brand-Rex revolutionise termination times. Available in Category 6A and 6, the new jacks are not only simple and quick to terminate but their PCB design excellence offers exceptional electrical performance.
With their compact footprint the new tool-free Snap-In-Jacks fit easily into standard panels and outlets as well as high-density patch panels such as the Brand-Rex 48 port 1U panel - making them ideal for data centre and enterprise environments where space is at a premium.
The new jacks are specifically designed to require a very low closure force for fast but robust termination. They are also fully certified by an independent third-party test house to all relevant standards.
Features & Benefits
- Superior Performance - Guaranteed standards compliant and independently verified performance
- Ease of Use – Simple termination process
- Quick & Intuitive - Less preparation time and minimal rework resulting in reduced labour time
- Tool-free termination - No special tool and increased leverage ensures a low closing force
- Compact Design - Ideal for restricted and high density spaces
- Quick release function - easy to open and re-terminate
- Patented pin array - True Augmented Category 6 performance offering improved headroom
- Integrated rear cable management - To ease routing and prevent cable strain
- Universal Wire Management block - Superior wire retention on all Brand- Rex shielded cables including stranded
- 360° spring loaded sliding screen - Guide removes potential interference with foils and closing mechanism while ensuring a good contact to the shield
Virtual Tour Image